Injuries boosted in 2012?

Reaction score
I just got the game recently and played through a couple of seasons at different leagues and I've noticed there are a lot more injuries not only for my team but for other teams in the game then there used to be over the period of a season.

Is it just me or have Injuries in game been boosted to a unrealistic rate?

i dont know about general injury rate but i have definetly noticed that when a player gets to low fitness, lets say 55%-65% during a match, then about half the time the get a severe injury :(

I've noticed it as well.
I've played different saves from the first 12.0 patch, same training programs, same players (I always take PSG), best coaches I can afford, good training facilities, big squad turn over and players taken off around 75% condition in game...

I'm in October 2011, so still in the 1st season and I already got Maxwell out for 6 month, Matuidi 4 month, M'bengue 3 month, Nene 2 month, Thiago Motta 2 month, Bisevac, Bodmer 5 weeks, Afellay, Willian, Lugano 4 weeks, Alex, Kara 2 weeks... And I'm not talking about all minor injuries!
I tried to understand where it came from as those players aren't injury prone (Ganso, Pato...): quite hard to get it as it happened during international games, Ligue 1/Europa league games, during training (set to average), players hurting teammates...

As I said before, I always manage PSG from the first CM/FM opus and know very well my squad. Always trained them individually and I've never experienced something like that before!!! So it's either me being unlucky in this save or something about injuries has definitely changed in the last 12.2.0/1. patch

Back