Injuries Galore

Reaction score
As with FM11, the default patch on FM12 injuries happen far too often AND there always between 2-7 months. Has anyone else had this problem? Hope the 1st patch corrects this as it did last year.

Haven't had this problem, a couple of injuries, sure. But nothing unrealistic.

As with FM11, the default patch on FM12 injuries happen far too often AND there always between 2-7 months. Has anyone else had this problem? Hope the 1st patch corrects this as it did last year.

this is happening to me non stop with my west ham team iswel lol

Not had one injury myself, bar a couple of knocks on the pitch that were overcome. You're just unlucky

Had injuries at start of season to rooney,welbeck 2/3 months out but since then not even a niggle!

7 of my first team squad are out injured. All for between 1 month and 3 months. Tweeked my training and rested players but still keep getting injuries.

Played three friendly game in pre season and had 8 injuries with Newcastle lost AMEOBI, SANTON, S. TAYLOR, CABAYE, BA, KADAR, MAVERAUX AND MALONGA (who is a loan signing) these injuries on top of pre fixed injuries to BEN ARFA, GUTHRIE AND R. TAYLOR.
Leave me with 13 senior players in all.

I had 8 injuries in my 3 or 4 last games of the first season. Ended up 4th instead of 2nd.

I've had lots of injuries all season marveaux broke his leg in pre season then tore knee ligaments in the same game that cabaye and jonas both tore hamstrings, Ba picks up knocks in almost every game he plays, Obertan has broke his leg, Colocinni has done his cruciates, Hoilett has broken his wrist i am sick the last 10 games it seems im picking up injuries every game and I have dropped from 1st to 5th in the league is there any way to stop this or is it a glitch with the default patch? my training is pretty much default ive even knocked the intensity down a little bit as 1 or 2 where complaining about the workload.

there wont be a patch because there is no issue. And there was no correction last year either except for completely different and specific bug:

Fixed training ground injuries potentially being inflicted by a co-owned player who is not currently at the club.

I've had lots of injuries all season marveaux broke his leg in pre season then tore knee ligaments in the same game that cabaye and jonas both tore hamstrings, Ba picks up knocks in almost every game he plays, Obertan has broke his leg, Colocinni has done his cruciates, Hoilett has broken his wrist i am sick the last 10 games it seems im picking up injuries every game and I have dropped from 1st to 5th in the league is there any way to stop this or is it a glitch with the default patch? my training is pretty much default ive even knocked the intensity down a little bit as 1 or 2 where complaining about the workload.

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting so many injuries? as you can see above ive had a ridiculous amount and its stopping me from enjoying fm2012.

Well I have plenty of injuries, but I'm managing Arsenal so that kind of explains it.

injuries

i totally agree i often have as many a 8 first teamers out injured as 1s about to come back another gets injured, all in matches. short injuries 5-7weeks but some 7-8 months and one game after the other different players each time so not injury prone players, 2 games in got lincoln into league 1 first friendly eccleston out 7-8 months second friendly wynter out 2-3 months, i just end up finding it a little unrealistic and a tad boring, doubt theres oat you can do about it really.

i think they need to tone it down but only a little bit remmber injuries have a lot to do with your training and how you play. Most of all some players are more likely to be out alot for example michael scum owen.

i currently experiencing turbulence. real bad turbulence

Yep having the same problem in the BSN with Gloucester. I no longer expect to get through 90 min without picking up and injury. If I do happen to make it through a game without an injury, I actually feel a sense of relief. How ridiculous is that? Why the **** did they bother fiddling with this, it was fine on FM2011. Is there anywhere we can feedback directly to FM programmers?

Back