Injuries more than players

Too many injuries?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zahir786543

Reaction score
Hey people i bought a copy of FM15 in the first week of its release and have been playing this game since then. I have been playing this game since FM08 and have faced regular injury problems in my squad. Sometimes they were due to my error while sometimes they were due to the bugs in the game which were removed in future updates. Then came FM15. In my first season as manager i thrice faced 4 injuries in the same match. Twice i have less than 15 first team players to field (My squad being of 25 players) and on a rare occasion all the injuries are less than 4 weeks. I let this go at first thinking they would even out later but in my second season just before the first match i have ten players injured out of 25 again. My training workload is medium and whenver a player returns from an injury i ease him into the first team squad.

Moral of the story i am now certain that it is not my fault that the players are getting injured. Could someone please aid me how to solve this problem as i have been in love with this game since so many years but the constant injuries is making the game unplayable and me miserable.

1. Its YOUR fault.
2. Learn to use the SEARCH facility in the forum. This has been commented on in various previous posts.

Back