Injuries - Overdone?

• Thread starter Thread starter II TyleRR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

II TyleRR

Reaction score
I'm getting an injury most games now.With a small squad it's starting to get to my team. Do you have any injury issues to discuss? Thanks.

managing to lose half your first team squad to injuries in one week is a bit too much..

Edit: I once had 5 first team CB, managed to lose 4 of them to injuries in 1 week.

Last edited:
Oh that's nice :L I'm Tottenham and I am depleting in CM's :D Need to do some buying in January but I need to sell Robbie Keane. He's on loan with a chance to buy at the end for a ceertain price tag :D

lol it could have been worse, the rate of injuries in the game is lower than in real life.

Jose Bosingwa twisted his knee and was out for 2 weeks. He then later fractured his ribs and was out for 6 weeks. He broke his arm and was out for 5 weeks.

I had something similar, Marouane Chamakh's first season with my Inter, 3 games in, he picks an injury for 2 weeks, followed by a 10 hour goal draught, he gets out of the goal draught and scores one goal, he picks up broken lower leg in the same match, out for 4 months.

Such was my hatred for constant injuries a while ago that I made a 'No Injuries' database where all injuries are a maximum of 1 day

This is the sort of thing that happens to Arsenal in real life every 2 weeks. I'm sure our medical team is just a load of penguins. Actually, the penguins would probably do a better job than the medical team.

Back