Injuries...

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 604

iDood

Reaction score
I have started a new game as Inter, and I am having terrible problems with injuries. On this new patch you start the game with Vieira, Adriano, Burdisso, Cordoba, Chivu and Samuel all injured, and most of them need at least a month to recover. By the time my super cup game against Roma has rolled around I am short of 11 potential first team players due to injury. Not all of these other five have not picked up injuries during a match, but I am wondering how to stop this from happening. Starting the game with 2 reserves in the line-up and 6 players from the U20 squad on the bench I'm not too happy... especially as I lost Materazzi, Maxwell and Zanetti during the match against Roma. What do I do?

You could perhaps tone down the intensity of your training sessions.
Also, you could maybe bring in another physio or two, it won't stop the injuries from occuring, but when they happen, they might not be out for as long.

injuries is just part of fm just make things much more interesting, people irl get knocks and injuries all the time you just should be able to handle situations like that. Getting some of your star players injured is kind of a good thing it helps you see your fringe players in action and see which one of those are up to standard and the ones that aint so you can you replace them.

so basicially getting injuries is 50/50.

Ive been having alot of Injuries too it just makes things a bit more of a chalenge

Inter always start with tons of injuries, you don't have a defence for the super cup fina;l

got 7 players out injured at the moment, 5 are first team players other would normally be a sub

Back