EnterBroadway

Reaction score
Has anyone been getting an abnormal amount of injuries?
I'm doing an Arsenal save and I know the team is really injury prone but look at my injury list.

Injury List (11 players)
Walcott (5-6)
Arteta (5-7)
Vermaelen (2-3)
Mertesacker (5-8)
Baines (3-5)
Di Maria (3-4)
Henderson (3-5)
Afobe (1-3)
Ramsey (4-5 days)
Renato Augusto (4-5 days)
Koscielny (4-5)

(weeks unless stated otherwise)

I think this is pretty outrageous as I have 3 CBs out and now have a makeshift defense line going into a game against Barcelona in the Semi's in 15 days of in game time.

Yes, i've had many of injuries with my club its an absolute joke! they keep getting injured at training etc

I'm also getting a daft amount of injuries, had Cabaye and Jonas both tear hamstrings and Marveaux tear knee ligaments in the same game, Marveaux wasn't long back from a broken leg either. Collocinni did his cruciates not long after and then Obertan broke his leg, had a few broken wrists broken ribs etc to Hoillett, Ba etc, theres far too many to remember them all but its totally spoild fm12 so far for me.

This is getting ridicilous!

In 12.0.4 with my Man City save im constantly plaqued by injuries. At worst i had Tevez, Aqüero, D.Silva, Y.Toure, Srna, Thiago Silva, De Jong, Dzeko, Kompany and Balotelli all injured at the same time!
And most of the injuries were atleast 5+ weeks.
And with the new rules for Champions League registration i had no chance to get a competitive team on the field. Had to abandon that save since it was getting ridicilous.

I dont think i have gotten a single injury through training, all of them happen in matches.

Last edited:
Playing with Juventus, January 2012, so far I had no big worries with injuries. I find the injury frequency so far really close to reality, I've never had more than 3-4 first team players out at the same time. Maybe it's just a matter of luck? The worst injury I had is Pazienza, he got a serious viral infection that will keep him out for 7-8 months... holy **** I think he got AIDS or Ebola!

In real life- injuries tend to happen in training more than on pitch (for a clue, just watch the EPL and count the number of players having to be taken off the pitch because of a bad leg), and even then fairly rare.

Yes, i've had many of injuries with my club its an absolute joke! they keep getting injured at training etc
You can set the training intensity. if you are picking up a lot of injuries then lower the intensity of the training that is causing the injuries i.e. Aerobic.

there's probably still to few injuries in the game compared to real life

but since this is a whine thread, I will do my part by saying that my players seams to pick up most of there injuries while on international duty

See, you're playing Arsenal.
I don't even know why you'd be so surprised by this. xD

on one of my saves i have just taken over at QPR in 2014 and have a paper thin squad as it is...so i have to play with no subs apart from a bk up keeper and then i get 3 injuries in the first 10 mins of the game...i some how won 2-0 like so cant complain bout result but with these injuries i have to play players with half a star potentiol rating

Had 4 injuries in one day. All in training. Down right ****** me off.

But yes, the injuries in this game are extremely annoying... Sometimes there are none what so ever, other times there are 5-6 at once.

Reduce training workload or check their fitness going in to a match, they're more injury prone with lower fitness levels. Also, are you tacking hard? That can damage some players.