Injury bug

Reaction score
Ridiculous amounts of injuries on my Man Utd save

Herrerra Rooney Mata and Van Persie in one game

Then Jones and Balanta in next

WTF

Why does it have to be a bug???
can happen in real football can't it.

I do think there is a bug. No matter who plays AMC for me picks up knocks every game

I agree with RichTUK. This year fitness levels need to be nurtured a lot more than in past FM games. I'm having the same issues in preseason; I dont think it is a bug, just need to adapt a good regime and be careful of fitness levels!

its not a bug, just more realistic this year.

Train a player to hard or play him too long/often when not fully fit & the chances are higher he will pick up an injury.

Not unreasonable imho. Just need to manage your squad better this time around.

Nonsense. 3 different games in a week. 3 different players in the AMC position but all pick up knocks. 2 of those games had the same 3 playing but in different positions so how is it not a bug?

Its not a bug. If it were we'd all have the issue & this forum would blow up!

At times your team is going to get injuries, no matter what you do. That is in no way unrealistic.
Yes, you were desperately unlucky to have 3 acm's go out in a week but that is life my friend. Bad luck is not a "bug"

Not a bug, but there's always pros and cons of making something more realistic, and I question the cost benefit here. It seems like too much micromanaging to have to change training levels based on a player's fitness. Even in real life, if training levels have been set, wouldn't the trainers and coaches adjust them when the player isn't fit?

It's not bad luck. They didn't go off injured and then miss games. I am saying positionally you cannot put 3 different players in the same position only for the feedback to be "has picked up a knock" etc... Only for them to be ok once they have moved position. Like I daid, the 3 of them played in 1 game but one moved to CM as roaming playmaker and one to AML as inside forward however whoever plays AMC picks up a knock.

nothing to do with luck or fitness. Injuries are part and parcel but this isn't the same as numerous players being sidelined.

Back