D3v0

Reaction score
I am finally about to sign my "favourite" player on the game who is Roman Bezus. I thought to scout him before making it official and my scout told me that he could be "fairly susceptible to injuries". I had not noticed him being injured a lot on other saves so I downloaded the scout utility FM Genie who showed him to have an injury proneness of 12 which isn't very high compared to a player like Ezequiel Munoz who has one of 15 who I have used on many occasions and have seen him pretty much injury free and when scouted shows nothing about injuries.

My question is should the injury proneness matter on the scouting utility or the scout's opinion on whether I decide to sign this player or not.

The scout isn't a physio so I don't think he is a great opinion to go by but you shouldn't have any problems with 12 injury proneness.

I have a young wingback with an injury proneness of 15 (according to FM Genie), he's been injured pretty regularly since being generated. Don't think the scout recognised him as being susceptible to injury, assistant manager definitely doesn't, but the physio does.

Surprised the scout is saying he's susceptible at 12. What are the scouts rating for judging players? Do you get the same report with other scouts?