xtremeRED

Reaction score
highly debatable, ask most Liverpool fans..
when Sturridge is out injured, there are calls to sell him at the next chance..
and when he is fit, he's among the finest finishers in the game and IRL..

what do you do with players like these?
talented, but injury prone.
high wages comparatively given the number of games they miss..

Sturridge is among the 1st player I sell when given the chance in game. Similarly, any other injury prone player.
they become a liability and not worth keeping imo if on high wages..
some players who are talented, low comparative wages, albeit injury prone, I persist with them so long their value rises and they can be sold for a fortune..

share your experiences with some injury prone players and what do you do with them?

I picked up Jedvaj who apparently is injury prone, but excellent talent, so prefer keeping a player like that with the view that some excellent physios and fitness coaches could alter that..

I just don't buy players that have Injury Proneness more than 11 because otherwise I find them get injured to often on my taste :p

Javi Martinez (Bayern) has been injured twice in 2 years on my save.
Each injury of 7-8 months length!
He's a player I seriously consider buying, but not this year.. not with that injury record!
But seriously, is Javi so injury prone in real life? I know he had a long lay off before this season started..

Yeaa i use bayern too. And there is some glassman player like ribery robben martinez and badstuber. And in my 1st season these players always got injury at least twice. And this is so annoying. Robben and ribery was fantastic player that can make differences in the match. Javi martinev was multifunctional player, was so smart. And badstuber in good condition was a great bpd along with boateng. At the 2nd season i sold robben and ribery retired. But i keep martinez and badstuber. And in thus season until february badstuber and martinez wan not getting even an injury. And they play fantastic i think. It just how patient you are and how to treat these glassman