Reaction score
Hi guys can someone help steer me in the right direction with changing a players injury proneness on the game?

I understand that if you increase a players pace or agility etc you have to then increase their current ability in their profile but what do you change when changing their injury proneness as you are effectively taking maybe up to 20 points off their profile so would you then take it away from their current ability score??

Hope someone can help its very confusing.

Determination, Flair, Natural Fitness, Rushing Out, Eccentricity, Tendency to Punch, Aggression and the hidden attributes have no effect on CA.

Determination, Flair, Natural Fitness, Rushing Out, Eccentricity, Tendency to Punch, Aggression and the hidden attributes have no effect on CA.

Nice one mate never even realised that!!! Lol

What is the best on all of the above you have listed? for example is Flair 20 being the best? or vice versa. Same for others like natural fitness, aggression etc

Am i right saying that '0' is best for injury proneness or is it 20 that is best?

Appreciate all your help :)

A high attribute is good for everything except injury proneness, dirtiness, in most cases eccentricity and in some cases tendency to punch and Rushing out (in some cases is only when combined with a lot of eccentricity). If you put 0 in you just get a random attribute between 1 and 20 so 1 is best for injury proneness.

1 is best for injury proneness, 0 would leave it up to a random number.

20 for Determination, Flair, and natural fitness.

Aggression and Rushing out aren't quite so well defined by what is best for them, although a high aggression is generally good for CBs and a solid rushing out on GKs isn't bad either.

Eccentricity and Tendency to punch are highly situational, Eccentricity itself doesn't help 99% of the time for a GK and actually has a slight negative affect on his GK rating.
Tendecy to punch is kinda related to your GKs handling and aerial ability, if he can make the catches then he should.