INJURYS!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Dharrison
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 954

Dharrison

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why I'm getting so many injurys! I'm only in my first 3 months as tottenham manager and I've got 7 players injured already! Every game someone new is coming off injured!

Please help

How are we supposed to tell you with no info???

Can you detail EXACTLY how you're setting up training, both team and individual? Do you take match fitness and condition into account?

Sometimes it just happens - for me it was David Templeton. He could be 98% condition and fully match fit then injure himself by farting as soon as he stepped onto the pitch.

How are we supposed to tell you with no info???

Can you detail EXACTLY how you're setting up training, both team and individual? Do you take match fitness and condition into account?

Yea I take match condition and fitness into account! And my Team Training is main focus on tactical and intensity levels high and in terms of individual training hardly any of my players are being individually trained! Just getting pathetic every match at least another 2 getting injured

Yea I take match condition and fitness into account! And my Team Training is main focus on tactical and intensity levels high and in terms of individual training hardly any of my players are being individually trained! Just getting pathetic every match at least another 2 getting injured

Those two other intensity levels under high might be worth a look then...

Back