Inside Forward bug?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I dunno if this i true or not.. But it seems like Inside Forwards aint working at all.. I even have the best IF (Ronaldo) and he do not score as much as in fm 12, and he doesnt cut as much inside almost only standing on the touchline..

I've set him to cut inside, i've set him as attack inside forward.. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks in advance

Maybe try having him in support instead of attack. This might give Ronaldo the chance to cut in between the oppositions defense and midfield early which he does a lot IRL.

What are your player instructions? I play with 2 IFs and they score some goals.

What i see from their movements is that they cut inside when the ball is on the opposite side to get to the box and finish some crosses of T-balls given form the AMC or striker. But when they have the ball, they cross a lot, which i think its great!

Well, Ronaldo has played 5 games scored only 2 goals, and is not really participating the way he should, he is idd running to the box on the crosses, but he is not cutting inside to shoot or making a through ball.. Another thing i want from him is running for through balls when the opportunity rises..

Worth bearing in mind that "cut inside" is an ON the ball instruction, you might want to try "moving into channels" which is an OFF the ball one...

Also, make sure his RFD is set to often

RFD is set to often, but i dont think i am gonna change the "cut inside" to "moving in to channels" because i want him to cut in the pitch, make a through ball/Dribble off a couple and shoot/shoot..

RFD is set to often, but i dont think i am gonna change the "cut inside" to "moving in to channels" because i want him to cut in the pitch, make a through ball/Dribble off a couple and shoot/shoot..

Fair play, to be fair, just max out his CF and let him roam and he should do most things himself!

I have scott sinclair as an if in my british man city save and hes scored about 5 goals in 10 apperances

don't play with wide ifs....they rarely make good performance....
ronaldo would score loads in my tactic...i tried to sign him (just to see, he was unhappy)...got neymar instead....scoring 3 goals per match! LOL

Hey guys,

I dunno if this i true or not.. But it seems like Inside Forwards aint working at all.. I even have the best IF (Ronaldo) and he do not score as much as in fm 12, and he doesnt cut as much inside almost only standing on the touchline..

I've set him to cut inside, i've set him as attack inside forward.. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks in advance

if u ask anyone about my Brendon Rogers v2000 Tactic i use the IF and it works mate

don't play with wide ifs....they rarely make good performance....
ronaldo would score loads in my tactic...i tried to sign him (just to see, he was unhappy)...got neymar instead....scoring 3 goals per match! LOL

Where does he play? can you post a screen shot?

i play neymar as an af in my 4-1-3-2. he scored 12 goals in some 12 games i think....i'll post some screenshot wait

I have the same problem with Muniain. He has been scoreing a few goals but most of them are from crosses, he rarley cuts inside with the ball and shoot. I guess it's a ME bug, really hope they fix this!

I have the same problem with Muniain. He has been scoreing a few goals but most of them are from crosses, he rarley cuts inside with the ball and shoot. I guess it's a ME bug, really hope they fix this!

Yea me too, although i couldn't find anything on the forums about it so i don't know if they are aware of the problem.

Back