ohembrough747

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently bought Hulk and am playing him as an inside forward (on the left) I'm struggling to decide whether I want him a) cutting inside or b) moving into channels.

Any help would be much appreciated.

On his preferred moves he "cuts inside" naturally....so i'm assuming I should go with cuts inside???

Also, please explain why you have chosen A or B :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
First of all, since Hulk is left footed Id play him on right side. Second, which derives from first, since he is left footed and should be on right, Id choose for him to cut inside.

Yeah preferably I'd have him there but Nani needs to play on right....he plays better there and Hulk is 3 and half stars on either

Have settled on left, move into channels after trying him cutting inside for a few games. He's doing well.

Thanks for the help :)

You could try putting Nani on left as IF, since he is right footed and have decent long shot and finishing.

hulk plays best on the right hand side. great player very powerful - cut inside

If i play hulk on the left i have two 3.5 star players. If i play them on opposite wings i have one 3 star and one 3.5....

dont look at the stars that much, as they are subjective opinion of your coach/ *** man, which could be not accurate depending on their scouting abilities. trust us, Hulk is a monster as AMR IF

...or...let him move into channels, provifing him with one wide play WITH the ball ( cut inside) using his ppm and one wide play WITHOUt the ball ( move into channels) by instruction :D

...or...let him move into channels, provifing him with one wide play WITH the ball ( cut inside) using his ppm and one wide play WITHOUt the ball ( move into channels) by instruction :D

Like this idea a lot. Tried him on right with cutting inside and my 29 game unbeaten run came to an end lol! Not happy! But I will give this ago, keeping him on the right :)

I will go for Inside forward cutting in at any day..