Installation Bug?

• Thread starter Thread starter MikeGB95
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

MikeGB95

Reaction score
Hello all. My problem revolves around the installation of Footy Manager 2012. I have downloaded it on Steam successfully but when it comes to installing it, the process reaches 100% before saying 'The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request for Football Manager 2012. Error Code (53)'. I have re-installed the game twice in hope of the game installing successfully but to no avail. I have also verified the game cache and defragged the cache files but still no luck. I looked for problems relating to error code 53 in the below link but not one of the suggested problems can relate to my desktop, or at least that's why I think anyway. Please correct me if I'm wrong and say how I can get past error code 53 or please suggest any other possible fixes. Thanks in advance. :)

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9851-PFHN-9932&l=english

make sure none of your antivirus's are interfering with it as thats what error code 53 is caused by according to the page you linked.

Thanks for the quick reply but that's definitely not the problem as I previously checked to ensure my virus software is not interfering with the installation.

Back