installed new logos, kits, skin, background & lost original team logos

• Thread starter Thread starter lotzogolazo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

lotzogolazo

Reaction score
Had a great day installing Premier league logos, kits, and some other things. everything loaded and went without a hitch. after messing with the game for about 10 minutes i noticed that country flags, team logos, and player faces were missing. it seems pretty much every that wasn't downloaded was lost.

can somebody please help clear this up?

I'm running on a MacBook Pro w/ steam. My skins, backgrounds, logos, tactics, and kits are currently located in
<username>/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2012.

However I originally saved and loaded all of those things from <username>/library/application support/steam/steamapps/common/football manager 2012/data/.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All fixed. For anyone who has this problem in the future: don't save anything in the Football Manager 2012 file that is accessed by <username>/library/application support..../footballmanager 2012. Those are the installation files and shouldn't be saved.

Something was also wrong with the skin when it first loaded. I opened the game, went to preferences and reverted back to the original skin. Loaded my save and all logos were back. Then I went to preferences and loaded the custom skin and added the background images. When I loaded my save, everything was back to normal.

The SI forums have a well explained tutorial for loaded custom graphics. I retraced all of my steps using their tutorial and it solved my problem.

Back