David Look

Reaction score
Hi guys - help,

I have installed the Europe kits download (most work perfectly) but the England jerseys (image name - england1&england2) are not being loaded. This kit pack was designed by Shaun (site designer I think and is excellent). The config file seems to be working fine (as mentioned other files within it seem to work). I have tried just about everything I can think of but can't seem to get the English kits to load, why?

Appreciate any help here.
Dave

Why would some work and others not? Surely they all 3d and would workf if they in the same pack? Shot for the reply, have read through the guides but they were not in depth enough. Thought this was the next best thing. Thanks again.

oh wait i never understood proper oops sorry mate..i see what you mean now..could u send me the link of the downloand please

This is driving me nuts. I have no idea why this is not working!!

and for england just try this change the numbers about on the kits ok in the folder mate

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

England one don't work because its a problem in the edit data database.Edit the strip in the edit date and save ur data base should fix the problem.

and that too

Forgive me Kev, buts its about 1am here and I must be suffering from lack of focus. You reckon I should just rename the england files - 1 to 2 and 2 to 1 and that will fix the prob. How did you figure that one out? Shot for all the effort mate!

its something to do with editor and the in game kit for sme reason, well i had that pack and it worked when i was fiddling about with i just changed the nums..worth a show im tryn to have another look at it..

Have not managed to get mine to work but am done for the eve, cant keep my eyes open. Thanks for all your help will have another go at it tomorrow. Cheers, Dave