Instant result has probably been nerfed in FM19

Wakers

Reaction score
I was having a really hard time getting consistent results with any of the tactics posted around the Internet using just Instant Result.

Frustrated, I saw a comment in a tactics thread saying that IR is poor in this year's version.

Sure enough, I picked a tactic at random and started going through the matches on only commentary. Results are night and day, immediately went on an 18 game win streak in a save where I struggled to put two wins together.

This is with an *** man that 18 tactical knowledge, 15 motivation and 15 man management, too.

Use Knap tactic and u get very very better result, take look on SI forum!

Which one? I was using one of his on IR and the results were all over the place.

guys IR button is very random every year! i highly not reccomend you to use it all the time! One thing i found as well that with IR button if your player gets yellow card, hes not being substitude so very often in the game he get second yellow as well, and the same with injuries, if they get knocked its not bein substitude and get injured for quet a long time! It can work properly in one scenario - when you are a big favourite and playing at home... but still it sometimes get funny results...

im personally usin IR button just to skip cup games couse usually i don't care about cup results and using my second team to play.

I miss the ability to choose from various pre set scenarios on the IB. That said, i feel it should be nerfed tbh, as it kinda goes against the meaning of the game.

I personally love instant result, because I find that if i play games properly, i can end up utterly destroying some teams and it doesn't feel realistic. I like the fact that it's temperamental at times because if you win easily all of the time it will get boring