Inter 1st season £30M 11.3 patch LFC update

• Thread starter Thread starter Williamz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

Williamz

Reaction score
I am looking to bring some good young talents for my inter side because i have one of the oldest teams in the league. I dont want to spend all my money in the first season either.

I am looking at bringing in:
GK (backup)
CB
DM
ST

Any ideas on players let me know thanks :D

ST: yaya sanogo
CB: hummels
DM: moussa sissoko
Gk: ????

I was thinking about hummels and i was planning to make a move for delac at chelsea thanks for the recomendations

yaya sanogo might be around 10m and sissoko will be abit expensive. but these two are fantasic players. also try subtoic , plays together with hummels too. cristan zapta might be cheaper though near 12m, unlike subtoic could be 15m

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

check this thread out, might help u in finding goo young players.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/67528-raikan007s-all-one-player-thread.html

i am in talks with yaya and i have had a 5M bid accepted and i made an enquiry for sissoko hummels is out for 6 months so i might take a look at zapta but because of the update he has just moved clubs so he might not want to leave :)

GK- Alphonse Areola (PSG, 2.5M).
CB- Raphael Varane (Lens, 2.5M more of backup) or Raul Albiol (Real Madrid, Able to get for 10M).
DM- Yann M' Villa (Rennais, 10M) or Steven N' Zonzi (Blackburn, 1M).
ST- Edin Dzeko (Wolfsburg depends on whether you have update, 15M) or look at Fernando Llorente (Athletic, 10M)
Hope thse help!!!

Thanks for the idea of signing sissoko he has been one of my best players he has been getting an average rating of 7.5 and is proving to have a good work rate with sneijder coutinho and cambiasso :)

Thanks for the idea of signing sissoko he has been one of my best players he has been getting an average rating of 7.5 and is proving to have a good work rate with sneijder coutinho and cambiasso :)

thats true he is a quality play. since cambiasso will retire in like 2 yrs time, u can garentte that sissoko is will handle the job well. he acctually came close to winning the world player awad in my arsenal save (he was at man city btw.)

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

how munch did u have to pay him ?

GK: Curtois, Delac, Edel, and just for Raikan, Renan from Avai ;)
CB: Howedes, great powerhouse, Subotic, Kara...
DM: Fellaini, Mudingayi ( great ball winning mid), Phil jones...
ST: Barios...

i also signed douglas costa he had an impressive debut when he got a rating of 8 against lazio in a 4-0 win he might be the replacement to sniejder who might be joining man city

GK: Renan - avai
CB: Boyata - man city
DM: Alfred N´Diaye, Diame or Nkoulo
ST: C.Benitez, Tiago Alves, Lukaku or Kadlec

thats true he is a quality play. since cambiasso will retire in like 2 yrs time, u can garentte that sissoko is will handle the job well. he acctually came close to winning the world player awad in my arsenal save (he was at man city btw.)

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

how munch did u have to pay him ?
I ended up paying 15M for sissoko

Back