Inter Milan Advice

• Thread starter Thread starter Nathan123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

Nathan123

Reaction score
I'm approaching the January transfer window in my first season, i'm pretty convinced i need a new centre midfield player to play alongside Cambiasso, as i don't think Viera has too long left, i was thinking of signing Moutinho or Veloso but i feel they will be too similiar to Cambiasso, so i was considering signing Vuckovic...

Any suggestions?

Budget is £14m.

You need a DM so you can have them and Cambiasso bossing the centre with Cambiasso being the more Attacking of the two.

I would suggest Tymsohcul or w/e from Kiev, Senna, Palombo,

Nemanja Matic is great for my Fiorentina team

cambiassio i would have in DM
i suggest either Veloso or Diego Ribas. Veloso can be a very good playmaker/attacker or a great DM and Diego for me got World Player of the Year at an AMC Playmaker

Personally, i would sell stankovic for £12m to man city, then with a budget of £26m you could buy Veloso or Barry, and Vukcevic or Matias Fernandez

Havent you already asked this question in a different thread?

personally i would sell cambiasso as well. then i would buy veloso and moutinho. moutinho can play in cambiasso's position and veloso in vieira's position. didnt sign them myself tho. and then if you have any money left try sign alexis sanchez for the right wing.

heres my inter team

Back