Inter Milan players

• Thread starter Thread starter connor20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

connor20

Reaction score
Am Inter Milan in my first season, and stuck on who to buy!

At the start of the season i bought lavezzi for 30 million, and in the January transfers i bought Mbaye Niang (Under 20's) and Rasmuss Johnson-as my main strikers were injured.
Are there any suggestions on who to buy/sell?

Depends on what positions you need players for, as in your formation. I'm currently playing with Inter as well and assuming you still have the same players you started out with in the squad, you should maybe try to get rid of some of the older players who are on high wages. As in the likes of Walter Samuel, Stankovic, Lúcio, Diego Milito, Chivu. Maybe say which positions in particular you believe you could use new players for. WOuld be easier to suggest players that way.

Thank you Phil06 for the advice i have decided to get rid of some of my older players

I'am preferably looking for defenders, as they are getting old and are costly

i can't give much advice about hidden gems and the likes as i haven't tried them out myself. There are a few proven defenders though that could be worth trying to get. As for example Hummels/Subotic (from Dortmund) who should be available for under 30/20M, Albiol should also be available for under 30M, or maybe try your luck on Bonucci from Juve, he's quite good and young, and should cost under 15M.
As for cheaper and younger players as alternative, who can still be good, maybe the following would be interesting to have a look at:

Marc Bartra (Barça) ; Martín Montoya (Barça) ; Marc Muniesa (Barça) ; Alberto Botía (Real Sporting) ; Nathaniel Chalobah (Chelsea) ; Nathan Aké (Chelsea) ; Emre Can (Bayern), Joël Matip (Schalke, available on a free after 2nd season at times) ; Stefan Savic (Man City)

or even bring some of your youth players slowly into the main squad, and let them play cup matches and tutor them so they develop. Such as Felice Natalino and Luca Caldirola

Ranocchia should be one of your 1st choices in CB, I would buy some pacey CB to him like Otamendi, Papadopoulos, Bocchetti, Dedé, Boyata and some young backups Muniesa, Roderick Miranda, Musacchio etc
LB I recommend Aly CIssokho or José Angel, RB some backup for Maicon e.g Romário, Vrsaljko, Montoya or Corchia

I bought Bocchetti to Inter once and I played all the time with Lucio and he still was one of the best defenders in the game so I wouldn't get rid off him. On the other hand Chivu, Samuel, Stankovic are the first ones to go.

Nicolas Otamendi from Porto. He has a £13m release clause and is a fantastic defender. I was managing At.Madrid, and bought him in January of my second season, he scored 6 goals from CD, had an average rating of 8.30 and was MotM 8 times in 24 Apps.

In all the years playing FM, I'd rank him in my top 5 signings ever.

Other signings I would recommend:
-Falcao (again I was managing At. Madrid, first season he scored 18 in 32, which isn't great, but second season he got 44 goals in 46 games, playing him as a lone striker with 'Poacher' instructions)
-Hulk, from Porto (He's ridiculously good, He's strong as a bull and makes a great Target Man or Central Striker in a 3-man attack, plus he can play right wing aswell.)
-Leandro Damiao (Expensive, i picked him up in 2014 for £35m but he's 17 or above in all the vital statistics, such as Finishing and composure (by then he was anyway)
-Martin Montoya (From Barca, turns into a great WB/RB in the future, and I picked him up for £6m)

Back