Speedylad123

Reaction score
hello, i am inter milan i have just started the new game because i got bored of my other 1 because i was winning everything with middlesbrough...are there any suggestions on who i should sign i have not made any changes to the squad...should i sell any of my players thanks :D

hello, i am inter milan i have just started the new game because i got bored of my other 1 because i was winning everything with middlesbrough...are there any suggestions on who i should sign i have not made any changes to the squad...should i sell any of my players thanks :D

This is Inter's 2014 team if it helps!

interbi2.jpg

I recomend you not to sign any player with Inter. Better, never sign a player when managing a big club, unless your fauvorite policiy is galacticos.

With no signings you can still win everything with a big club, it is your management ability which is important.

It is really sad when I read this forum, and everyone is talking about buying players for big clubs. Isn't it weird to see Kaka playing for Man. City, or Messi for Man Utd, or C. Ronaldo for R. Madrid, or Del Pierro for Lyon, or Fabregas for Juventus, S. Gerard for Inter or have a squad with the best of the best, which is unreal. Those players are die hard where they play already, think about it. What is Barca without Messi anyway, etc. If you like for example Del Pierro, go manage Juventus, and develop your own stars through Juve Youth Academy.

Sorry for my outburst, but this is a thing I must have said, no offence.

I recomend you not to sign any player with Inter. Better, never sign a player when managing a big club, unless your fauvorite policiy is galacticos.

With no signings you can still win everything with a big club, it is your management ability which is important.

It is really sad when I read this forum, and everyone is talking about buying players for big clubs. Isn't it weird to see Kaka playing for Man. City, or Messi for Man Utd, or C. Ronaldo for R. Madrid, or Del Pierro for Lyon, or Fabregas for Juventus, S. Gerard for Inter or have a squad with the best of the best, which is unreal. Those players are die hard where they play already, think about it. What is Barca without Messi anyway, etc. If you like for example Del Pierro, go manage Juventus, and develop your own stars through Juve Youth Academy.

Just like it was weird to see Makalele playing for Chelsea, Ballack playing for Chelsea, Michael Owen playing for Real Madrid, Luis Figo playing for Real Madrid, Ronaldinho playing for AC Milan, etc..

hhm. players are the same as important as your management ability, If i had a arsenal squad full of league 1 quality no matter what my management ability is you wouldnt win everything

SO you are wrong.

Don't get me wrong, if I want to play vs Barca, I want to play vs Messi, etc. I mean, plays against at where he is based originally at the moment, as real as possible. That is the kick of which I play the game.

what the ****. you are confusing me big time :|

Totally agree!

When playing in the lower leagues it's different, but whenever I manage Man Utd, the team's already set! Fergie built it for me!

I can't understand why everyone seems to bring in 4 or 5 players in the first season when there's a very solid foundation already built there, but then that's just the way I play the game, so I don't expect everyone else to follow suit.

the beauty of FM is that anyone can play it however they want.

like benny said 'the beauty of FM is that anyone can play it however they want'

the best about fm is the the tranfer window people like to sign players

Ehm... Can we back to the topic please...?
For Inter Just let the team, it's enough for get the champion... Just use the young player optimally, such as balotelli... You can buy players ind 2nd season, try to buy good midfielder such as moutinho... And don't forget too promoted your young player, like santon and bolzoni... Just try too help... Cheers...