inter milan....

• Thread starter Thread starter babu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 9K

babu

Reaction score
has anyone started as inter milan?? any disscussion threads out there??

im thinking of starting as inter and dont know which formation and tactic to p[lay with someone help :)

I have a Inter save. 2 seasons past. I won the league both times and lost 2 CL finals against Barca and Man U. At the start of third season Moratti loan the club 110 M, which resultet in a transfer budget at 90 M. I almost always play 4-4-2 diamond with 2 cm close to each other. One formation with counter style other with offensive pressure. The reason is that i always love to have a pure DMC. It is very easy to play as Inter, as they start with strong players and money to bolster your ranks. Sneijder Became the best player in the world in my first season.

Cavani is great, but he is very simular too Milito, Forlan and Pazzini. I sold Pazzini and Milito and played with Forlan upfront with Muniain or Kadlec. Forlan later became topscorer in serie a. I concentrated to get great miedfielders (Hamsik, Mvila, Bedelj, Poli), young backs (Fabio, Robinson, Vrsaljko, Montoya) and papadopolous for the defence. Btw you can sell Julio Cesar at the start of the game to ManC for a very large sum, which make your budget for incoming transfers larger.

I started recently an Inter game, but got bored a little after second season. My main goal was to lower the wage budget and refresh the squad a little bit. At the beginning I sold Stankovic (105k p/w), Chivu (88k p/w) and Muntari (59k p/w). I signed Hulk, Willian, Gaby Mudingayi and Balzaretti, later on Hulk became the top goalscorer of that season (22 goals), but I thought he'll be scoring more.
I always like to play with wingers (standard 4-4-2), which Inter is lacking, due to the fact they usually play 4-3-1-2, so I had to prepare the team for that change. In the first season I won Serie A (with a little struggle) and the Italian Cup, but lost to Man Utd in the quarter final of CL.
Before the second season I got rid off Diego Forlan, Walter Samuel and tried to sell Diego Milito, but no one would buy him. I bought Otamendi, Bocchetti, Leandro Damiao and signed Schelotto (MR) on a free transfer from Atalanta. I signed Schelotto with a thought that he will be just a temporary solution or a backup player, but from the first official game he played he proved me wrong. He was the biggest surprise for me. Later that season Milito had agreed eventually to a mutual termination (with no fee included o_O) and in the winter transfer window I signed Tevez for 6,5M pounds on a 125k p/w conract and I must say that he didn't forget how to play after almost 2 seasons in a reserves team. Serie A that season was basically a walk in the park (100 points, about 25 points of advantage over AC Milan, and over 100 goals scored) , just as the Italian Cup (beat Roma 6-0 in the final) and the group stage of CL. However the tricky part was ahead of me.
In the first game of the knockout phase I lost 4:1 to Benfica and I thought I'm out. Rematch at San Siro didn't start too good, as Damiao was sent off and I had to score 3 goals. I think that Otamendi, Lucio and Willian scored the goals in 10-15 minutes time in the middle of the second half. Next was Shakhtar, (4:3 at home, 1:1) and Barcelona. I lost the game at home 1:2 and didn't have much of belief that something will change. Barcelona scored the first goal at Camp Nou and I thought that's it, but the luck was on my side that day, as Barcelona conceded an own goal in the second half, then Willian brought the game to a tie, and in the extra time Barcelona conceded another own goal :D. In the final I played against Man Utd and I beat them 2:0 with just a two shots on goal, both from close range and both from CARLOS TEVEZ. In the next transfer window I got Juan Mata and Yann M'Vila, and just when the season started I got the feeling that there is not much sense of continuing this game so I just stopped playing.

Btw you can sell Julio Cesar at the start of the game to ManC for a very large sum, which make your budget for incoming transfers larger.

How much? And do they always come in with the offer, or do you have to offer to sell him?

How much? And do they always come in with the offer, or do you have to offer to sell him?

I started 2 Inter saves, in both of them City wanted him. When they are Interested i offered him to them. First time i got 30 M, second 34 mill!! for a 32 year old keeper lol. It really makes you wonder. As you start with another great keeper Viviano i didnt need Cesar, but Viviano is long term injured, so first game i signed Sebastian Frey, in my second and current game, i signed Hildebrand for free, he is a ok keeper for 6 month. Milito was sold in my game to PSG for a decent sum 5,5 M

babu- get rid of old players with ridiculous wages, sign tevez and play him as a lone striker, with hulk and douglas costa on the flanks AMR and AML. Hulk striking from the right, costa striking from the left, absolute class!!! I got bored after half of the season because i couldnt lose and i always play with inter since thay are my favourites.

MartinK- i have to disagree with you. You see, keepers can play much longer than other players, on top level. 30-ies are the best years for a GK. In addition to that, Julio Cesar is one of the best GKs in the game, Viviano and Frey are not even close to Julio Cesar.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back