International Call ups - seriously?

• Thread starter Thread starter attila87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

attila87

Reaction score
I cannot believe what has happened. Season 2019, I have fluked my way to the Champions League Final as Rangers, never having made it past the Last 16 previously(got PSG, FC Porto and Spurs en route, Liverpool await). 9 days till the big match and my two Central defenders have been called up to the USA and Canada's Gold Cup Squads and are listed as unavailable despite the first match not being until 9 days after the CL Final. I only have a couple of good, but inexperienced 19 year olds as backup. This would not happen in outside of the game. Is there anyway to withdraw them? I can't find a way.

No there isn't, this is a mess up in the game and its happened to me a couple of times before. Very frustrating!

I think its one of the changes in FM 14 that you can request to move games, i have this with my limerick save all of my international players (around 13) miss 4 games near the end of the season (October)

Happend to me aswell that. So annoying. 2019 Champions League final, Fierro and my regen Mexican centre back get called up to play in the Gold sodding cup. Ended up losing in the last minute of extra time to make things even sweeter.

Back