International Competitions Summer Qualification and Summer Friendlies

psycho1970

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD

Psycho1970’s International Summer Qualification & Friendlies Pack

If your fed up with losing players due to international games during your league season or you have a custom db which always causes fixture congestion then this is the pack for you. The World Cup & European Championship have been re-built so all fixtures are during the months of June and July, Unfortunately due to the world cup only running for one season with continental Qualification i.e. the Europe World Cup Qualifiers I’ve had to combine all Continents into one Qualification Competition.
Though throughout testing this threw up some interesting results !.

I am working on a solution for this so keep your eyes peeled for an update probably around January.

Also included in this pack is the international Friendlies which take place during the summer, if your nations team has the schedule to fit them.

And Finally the Home Nations Cup for England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales to Contest during June/July in the odd years i.e. 2011, 2013 etc.

Screen shots
View attachment 210193View attachment 210194View attachment 210195View attachment 210196View attachment 210197View attachment 210198View attachment 210199View attachment 210200

And if you would like other International Competitions added to this pack you can request them on the thread and I'll see what I can do

Enjoy

Psycho1970​

Last edited:
Well, seems that we all now able to make nations competitions!
You might be tired seeng Spain, Brazil, Australia, Egypt and New Zealand always winning continental competitions, so my idea is creating ALTERNATIVE, Subsidary continental competitions (yes, this totally look like Europa league compared to the Champions league, but for nations).

As you may know, there are group qualifying rounds leading to EURO, African Nations Cup, Asian Nations Cup and so on, and only the first, may be best second in some conditions qualify.
How about getting other nations (those who fail into qualifying) to make it to a subsidiary competitions.

As an example, the second, third and the fourth nation in each EURO or AFRO group qualifying rounds, qualify to a competition (with lesser reputation), and then getting to a sort of SuperContinental Cup, between the winner of those two competition (UEFA SuperCup , or CAF SuperCup style, but for nations).

Same reasoning for a SubWorldCup and a WorldNationsSuperCup.

I'm totally noob at using or editing FM so, are some of you interested in this challenge? Is there any way to make this happen (I saw many of you making some complicated editing here, e.i. paxosmotic's world league football 2012)

how did you combine the continents into one? I am trying to make north and south America into one continent s they can do world cup qualifiers between them and also to have an Americas Champions League. Please I have been looking for answers everywhere and cant find any

how did you combine the continents into one? I am trying to make north and south America into one continent s they can do world cup qualifiers between them and also to have an Americas Champions League. Please I have been looking for answers everywhere and cant find any

Easy, don't select a continent or choose World as the continent if making international comps

AWESOME man thanks.

Would it be possible if you could give me little step by step... like how would you do the North and South American qualifiers for World Cup...or do you know anywhere where there is a step by step instructions?..

also do you know if there is way of making a cup competition in Canada and add the teams based in MLS and NASL ...sorry if I
m bugging with so many questions

Last edited:
AWESOME man thanks.

Would it be possible if you could give me little step by step... like how would you do the North and South American qualifiers for World Cup...or do you know anywhere where there is a step by step instructions?..

also do you know if there is way of making a cup competition in Canada and add the teams based in MLS and NASL ...sorry if I
m bugging with so many questions

Just open up the International summer db and pretty much copy down what I did.

the answer to your second question is yes-ish again use continent rules and use specific teams if you want more than the top flight teams in the competition, its a bit laborious doing it this way but it works.

one more question (sorry for buggin),,

if I want to start a league with clubs from different countries and have that leagues fa cup winner enter my champions league , would I afterward just hit "merge with editor data"? I know I have to do leagues at different times.

also, since i'm having leagues with different nations clubs, do I still add the separate Nations when adding Nations where clubs will qualify?

one more question (sorry for buggin),,

if I want to start a league with clubs from different countries and have that leagues fa cup winner enter my champions league , would I afterward just hit "merge with editor data"? I know I have to do leagues at different times.

also, since i'm having leagues with different nations clubs, do I still add the separate Nations when adding Nations where clubs will qualify?

No to the first question, load the Continental rules Db with the Nation rules DB and all will be fine with the only exception being if your adding specific teams and any of those teams are newly created.

I think I understand your second question and as I know your using USA teams in a Canadian league system, this will depend on whether you have changed the Continental Cup Nation of the clubs (the editor sometimes does this itself when moving teams to another nation so check in the editor) If changed then no, If teams still use USA as CCN then yes but you will have to use specific teams or the game will use teams that are within the USA leagues.