International Friendly Fixtures Problem - 4 games in 4 days

• Thread starter Thread starter tomlufc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

tomlufc

Reaction score
Anyone else had problems with international friendlies? I accepted the Spain job so had a quick look at the fixtures and every international break I have 4 games in 4 days!? They can not be cancelled either. I also have no qualification fixtures just hundreds of friendlies until the end of the year.

What on earth can I do?

Anyone else had problems with international friendlies? I accepted the Spain job so had a quick look at the fixtures and every international break I have 4 games in 4 days!? They can not be cancelled either. I also have no qualification fixtures just hundreds of friendlies until the end of the year.

What on earth can I do?

Are you the hosts of a World Cup? If so, all you will have is friendlies. :P

Are you the hosts of a World Cup? If so, all you will have is friendlies. :P

I am hosting the European Championship but that doesn't explain these ridiculous friendlies. In the next month I have 6 games in 6 days. FM scheduling has always been a mess but this is ridiculous.

If you manage a club team as well, just don't pick the Spanish players from your team. Instead pick Spanish players from your rivals and clubs you dislike, so they will get injured or at least severely fatigued.

Yes, I know, I'm evil.

Back