International job offers problem :-(

torrenscrew

Reaction score
ghana offerd me the job for their international post which i accepted. 4 - 5 days later thay offer it 2 me again! i never seem to get the job thay just keep offering it 2 me and everytime i accept it but still nothing.

any ideas anyone ?

thanks

must be a glitch or a bug........never heard of this before sorry

Had the same problem. Offered the Wales job, accepted and then nothing happens. about a week later it gets offered again and the cycle just repeats :S

i found the solution! :-)

its easy if u look in the right place i suppose. just download the official patch 10.1.1 thats 1 of the bugs that the new patch sorts out. :-)

hey guys, I' really struggling with this one. Been offered England job after 2012 euros and as it was my plan to move into International mgmt at this point its really narking me that I can't get it to work.

I've patched up but it making no difference. What, If anything am I doing wrong?

Hope there's help out there.

have you downloaded the latest patch think the new patch fixed the international job error

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

patches take full effect when starting new game, but when you updated during a game not all fixes work

Hmm, that's what I'm thinking. I don't want to mess up my save. I've read on some other pages that this should fix on the save. Just wondering if it has for any one else who's been affected.
Thanks

Had the same problem

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

but got new patch and was good

*A number of issues have been addressed for this patch, a change list of which can be found below.

As always the patch is save game compatible, so you can carry on your current save after adding the patch. However some changes (such as competition changes or changes in the game database) will only take place when you start a new game. Also all changes made previously (such as for the 10.1 patch) are also included, so you don't need to download the old patch first.

Dunno, why its not working then, I've been trying to fix it from about 4pm today, its p*ssing me off now. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Hi all, its working now. The default entry to update the patch to wasn't the correct fm folder. I spotted this and changed it round. Now manager of england. Thanks

took around 26 hours for download...
around half hour for extract...
working fine...excellent post...!
cheers to the uploader...:)

PS:use the latest version of winrar for extracting...

Back