Internet gone off so can't play fm12

titchychelsea

Reaction score
I purchased my fm on steam this year and now my Internet is ******,It doesn't even let me play in offline mode like fm11.has anyone else had this trouble?

Yeah, i have that problem wen i go to the misses place at weekend, wont be buying from steam next time.. :(

I can play all my steam games (apart from TF2) in offline mode without problem, what exactly is the issue?

I can play all my steam games (apart from TF2) in offline mode without problem, what exactly is the issue?

This. I have no problem playing any games in offline mode. I doubt Steam is the issue here.

Make sure you've got the "Remember my password" checkbox ticked the last time you log in to Steam when online so the credentials are saved locally. After that offline mode should work

I generally don't defend Steam, but, if your internet 'is ******' then why don't you abuse the **** out of your ISP instead?

Also, if you put your account on 'Remember me' then you should have been able to play in offline mode, I think. However, I do have a strange feeling you need to be connected to the internet when switching to offline mode on Steam though.. Which is kinda lame.

I think. However, I do have a strange feeling you need to be connected to the internet when switching to offline mode on Steam though.. Which is kinda lame.

Yeah, this annoyed me when I went away for a few days before playing the game once and they had no internet so I couldn't play or on the horrendous journey each way.

My internet is off quite alot..and i jus click the fm shortcut as normal and it starts? without any problems whatsoever?

Back