• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 932

mokujin

Reaction score
Hiya,

My name is Anthony and i'm an addict

*sits down*

Just thought i'd drop in and say hello. Fantastic forum you have here with loads of resorces to help me on the new FM so thanks.

I've been playing FM since it was CM on the Amiga. I remember having to wait 45 mins to start a game and then 2hrs between each season. In the early versions it only had a list of notable foreign players that were ridiculously hard to sign. Anyone remember CM Italia? again on the Amiga give me my first experience of managing a foreign club, Anyone remember those Cambridge Utd players Andy Collis and Ferer Orosco? Think they were programmers who had put themselves in the game at their fav club and were absoultely quality.

I've not played FM for a while, had FM08 but didn't really play it after a few seasons. Plan to devote a lot more time to this one. I have started my first game as Man City and are 5th in the league after about 25 games but hoping for a strong finish to the season. Once I know the game i'll give it a go with the team I support Middlesbrough and then finally I'll start a game in Coca Cola League 2 with another local team Darlington. I won the Champions League with Darlington in CM01/02 but think that version of the game is much easier than the current crop.

Anyway all this playing and I have a full time job and a high maintanence girlfriend...which will go first??? :p

Back