Intro

• Thread starter Thread starter Bassabo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 587

Bassabo

Reaction score
Hi all

Fifa and Football manager addict here, been playing these since I was 12 and figured this site is a good place to share my stories with my fellow addicts. Favourite team is Manchester United as they won the very first game of football I watched on TV as a 6 year old here in Aus. Also fell in love with Brighton and Hove Albion randomly with FIFA 2003 and also support my local club Adelaide United. Probably my favourite thing to do in this game is build up a small club or even creating a brand new club of my own and building them into a power house.

Hi all

Fifa and Football manager addict here, been playing these since I was 12 and figured this site is a good place to share my stories with my fellow addicts. Favourite team is Manchester United as they won the very first game of football I watched on TV as a 6 year old here in Aus. Also fell in love with Brighton and Hove Albion randomly with FIFA 2003 and also support my local club Adelaide United. Probably my favourite thing to do in this game is build up a small club or even creating a brand new club of my own and building them into a power house.

Welcome to FM Base mate, we can always use more Aussies! ;)

Back