Introducing Me-Ravenie

• Thread starter Thread starter ravenie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 868

ravenie

Reaction score
Hi guys I am Ravenie. I am from Scotland and I love everything to do with football. I love it to bits and I probably watch about 6 games in a week. I play it whenever I can and I would probably be playing it just now if it weren't for my dads dodgy laptop and for my desktop having no internet connection. I'd be very glad to make the effort to know you all. As I said before I live in Scotland and I support Dundee F.C., I also follow Liverpool. If you have any questions feel free to ask, as I am sure I will have many of my own.

Cheers :)

Welcome to the site. You'll have fun here.

(6)

Thank you, Mike I have already tried out some tactics and shortlists and I must say I am impressed :D

Thank you Man V.1 does that stand for something :S

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Wow I did not expect so many happy replies thank you :)

Welcome aboard the ship!

Please take your boots of before entering! :)

The like button excites me. I wish I could like everyones comments but I have the persistence of a couch potato :P

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Does anybody know where I could find some info on good players?

welcome mate, enjoy your stay here and i can assure you, Fm-Base is now part of your life, forever!! :D
if you have any queries or questions about anything, PM one of us, the Green Guys and we will help you out in anyway that we can! ;) Enjoy

Welcome to the site mate, the best FM one around ;) I see you'll be playing clubs with FM Base Rovers (PS3)! I like you already ;)

Back