Introducing.....

LucianoTheDon

Reaction score
Alright peoples! Been checking this site out for a few years now but decided to make an actual account!

Music, Sport, Food, Work, My GF & Gaming...sums up my life

Been playing FM since 2009 (decided to pick it up for ?10 at GAME. Best investment ever.)

Supporter of Chelsea & Brentford

Currently playing with Barnet in The Skrill Premiership, started with Sunday League Rep and going to try to become the greatest manager of all time! I had done it with Barnet before (well to Championship) theeen it crashed and stopped working, back to square one! Considering doing updates on this site for it.

If you actually bother reading this then Hi and thanks! :P

As somebody who never really manages outside of the top leagues (few times championship) on past FMs I'm always fascinated by people who know all the less known players and if they would be good enough for their side!

I've been on the site for a few years and was a guest for a good while before that. Everyone.....well, most people are pretty friendly and useful on the site.

Welcome :)

Thanks pal!

I used to start in the top leagues but I found it got stale quick! Since FM12 was when I would start from the Conference Premiership, adds longevity & a bit more realism for me :) I now check the bottom of L2 to see who my team will be on FM15!

Thanks pal!

I used to start in the top leagues but I found it got stale quick! Since FM12 was when I would start from the Conference Premiership, adds longevity & a bit more realism for me :) I now check the bottom of L2 to see who my team will be on FM15!

You have more patience than me mate! To be fair I usually lose interest about half way through season 2 these days. Cant seem to stay interested for 5+ seasons like I could years ago!

You have more patience than me mate! To be fair I usually lose interest about half way through season 2 these days. Cant seem to stay interested for 5+ seasons like I could years ago!
Same, I just like signing established players or promising youngsters too much - if I started that low down, I would be left with regens by the time I was at a big club!

Same, I just like signing established players or promising youngsters too much - if I started that low down, I would be left with regens by the time I was at a big club!

It's easier than you think, I won the Skrill Premier 22 points ahead of second and broke the goals for record with 105 goals. Now looking at another promotion from L2. It's hitting the Championship that it gets hard with Barnet due to lack of funds.

Back