Introduction, right?

• Thread starter Thread starter INTER
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 817

INTER

Reaction score
Hey everybody. :)

I've noticed you guys are the bomb in google. Everything I searched returned to your link so I've decided to join the forums. After a couple of hours of browsing through it, I've decided that's well worthy of a join.

I'm an F.C. Internazionale Milano die-hard fan and I've been supporting the team since 1999, weird enough after I saw my first Champions League final between Bayern and Manchester United. I've wanted to cheer for one of those teams because as a little kid, I was impressed by these two but my first bought shirt was an Inter one and couldn't get my eyes off the black & blue colors. I hold on tight on my passion as it's 90% of my everyday life, the other 10% going to my family, girlfriend and of course my own future. :P

I've been a hip-hop junkie for as far as I remember as well, been keeping my passion alive while going to concerts and writing for national website.

Next year I want to move to Trieste, Italy (through University program) so I can be closer (if you can call 400 km closer enough :D) to Milano and already save every penny in my desire to be a ticket holder in La Curva Nord.

My other hobbies are going to gym (as I'm 2.04 in height and want to maintain a decent weight as well - currently I'm on 92 kg), printing and reading e-books, learning Italian, playing football and watching as many documentaries as I can.

That's pretty much it. Gonna browse through the forums in search of Serie B kits and images because I want to start a new game with Triestina. :D

Cheers.

Hey welcome.

Acid test - what hip hop do you like?

welcome, you seem to have a good plan there

Hey welcome.

Acid test - what hip hop do you like?

Thank you for the welcoming guys.

Ehm well... Masta Ace, Ill Bill, Cyne, Mos Def, Reef The Lost Cauze, Immortal Technique, Dilated Peoples, Gang Starr, Rich Medina, Jedi Mind Tricks, Cunninlynguists, Count Bass D, Scarface, Nas, Madlib, Quasimoto, 9th Wonder, Canibus and list goes on and on I guess but these are the ones that just popped out of my head right now.

Back