Investments in Club Finances?

• Thread starter Thread starter mrlaycock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5K

mrlaycock

Reaction score
Can anyone shed any light on what "Investments" are in you club finances, income section? Has anyone had the board invest any money? Whenever my clubs have turned a profit it mostly gets paid out to shareholders, and any profit I make in the transfer market goes into my transfer fund for the next year?

Anyone been offered any investments? I wouldn't mind getting involved in a dodgy share deal with one of my shady directors tbh!

It's money that the chairman has put into the club.. Usually only happens when you're in debt/ when they're tycoons/ buying stadiums etc. My chairman "invested" £10.25m in my club last year to upgrade my stadium.

Last edited:
Sometimes your chairman will invest a bit of money into the club. For example, I had a game with Fulham and I was getting about 5mil of investments every month. Maybe that's what your talking about. If not, I don't know.

Wow that's quite obvious isn't it! I've actually had it before when someone has taken over the club and put a bit of money in, I assume that's where it goes. Thanks for the help guys!

Back