Invincibles No Draws No Losses Can I Do It

Reaction score
i never considered doing this but as i got through the half way mark in the season neither chelsea or liverpool got close to me i thought for the 1st time can i do this its actually looking a real possibility as im very close to securing the title early on have a look at the picture below

for me its the biggest achievement ever if i can do it as i have never done this on any football manager games despite playing it since championship manager 97/98

7tlGC.jpg

Looking good - going unbeaten for an entire season (and even more so, no draws) is really difficult.

Even with a super team and tactic, once you win the league your players get complacent. Also danger when you start rotating for later stages of the UCL and FA Cup.

Good luck - post some screenshots of your progress.

Looking good - going unbeaten for an entire season (and even more so, no draws) is really difficult.

Even with a super team and tactic, once you win the league your players get complacent. Also danger when you start rotating for later stages of the UCL and FA Cup.

thanks i definetley will just wrapped up the league so decided to call it a day for today.. the biggest factor in doing so well has been my options in attack messi as 2nd choice striker with noa petit (regen whos currently the best striker in the world) ronaldo out on the left with neymar as back up shaqiri on the right with iturbe back up

done it my biggest achievement ever

gTPxB.jpg

sYF4F.jpg

DQq4A.jpg

Wpo0V.jpg

6iAvP.jpg

jjhrX.jpg

0E2Lc.jpg

yeah would love to know the outlay for those 3 and their wages

yeah would love to know the outlay for those 3 and their wages

1st thing remember it is 2020/21 season and wages go extremely high for elite players further u get in the game

ronaldo and messi are both on 350k p/w neymars on 325k p/w i paid 133m to bring neymar to old trafford i know is ridiculous but hazards price was even more so i went for the cheaper option lol i paid 17m for messi and 5m for ronaldo

1st thing remember it is 2020/21 season and wages go extremely high for elite players further u get in the game

ronaldo and messi are both on 350k p/w neymars on 325k p/w i paid 133m to bring neymar to old trafford i know is ridiculous but hazards price was even more so i went for the cheaper option lol i paid 17m for messi and 5m for ronaldo
Thats not too bad a price, Ive got a Barcelona save going and Messi only just retired at 40!

Must be great fun having Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar in a team

seriously its just brilliant but even a world class messi is struggling to keep out the regen i bought from monaco noa petit he seems superior to messi in every way but it makes brilliant competiton the apprentice and the master its like and ronaldo is on his last legs but atm is the main starter to neymar but because of the versatility of neymar messi and ronaldo i can fit them in along the front 4 so easily and i also have a 2 striker formation i use alot too when i wanna go goals galore playing messi in amc and ronaldo and noa petit upfront love it 65 games unbeaten is such a record ill never ever beat that

Thats not too bad a price, Ive got a Barcelona save going and Messi only just retired at 40!

yeah its there mental stats even with age they still are ripping it up but i am stocked up with the right players for when they retire so it wont be too big a hit to me in winning titles

Back