IPhone - Wonderkids

JoneseyMFC

Reaction score
Does anyone have any??
In currently playing as Middlesbrough in the championship so have limited funds so need some decent players that aren't going to break the bank.
Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Marc

I was with Middlesbrough and didn't have to buy anyone, although I only finished 2nd to Birmingham, but I still gained automatic promotion, which is what it's all about ;) if you are needing money then get rid of the not so great players such as Seb Hines, Jonathan Grounds and loan out the youth players like Ben Gibson, Luke Williams and Adam reach to lower wage budget. With so many midfielders you can afford to let one go if the right offer comes in seeing as there is a lot of depth but hold on to Rhys Williams by all means necessary!!!
Hope this helps

Stefan Jovetic. He's a bargain. Make sure you get him in your first season, because in all my saves he's performed as a beast. I'm not sure but he's around ₤5-₤10 mil, if you can sell or swap some of your players for him and doesn't bother to get into a 2nd division team, Trust me he's a beast..

hervin ongenda is there from the second season(or first) and is develops into a great striker 30+ goals a season
also kurt zouma becomes a epic defender with good pace and defensive attributes
Another player i have in my 2015/2016 season is marc torres. I got him from AC Milan and is and amazing passer often reaaching 100+ completed passes a game. The only problem with him is he has 18 pace but only 9 stamina meaning he needs to be substituted a lot.

Carlos Fierro and Yaya Sanogo who are both not over 1 mil but grows to 30+mil.
Also, although old, Marco Materrazzi is a free world class defender.

Not wonderkids but i have always found Frank Rost (a german keeper) and ioannis amandatis (greek striker) to be excellent signings and they are on frees!!!