• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 596

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Ipswich report Swansea to the Premier League over Tamas Priskin loan and call for an immediate transfer embargo.

More...

OMG, this is not Villas-Boas article. BBC, I am disappointed in you.

Last edited:
Swansea didn't pay the fee they agreed to loan Tamas Priskin. They're now trying to re-negotiate the deal, but Ipswich are having none of it and have reported them and want an immediate transfer embargo placed on them, until they receive their money and 5% on top of that.

Don't you need to pay the fee immediately after agreeing to it? Anyway, I hope they don't get a transfer ban, maybe a small fine but an embargo is a bit stupid.

Don't see why they can't pay it. Not like it'll take a chunk out of the money they'll get following promotion. Unless they don't think they got that much investment from him, when he joined in march and was injured in April. Either way, just pay it and be done with it. A very unneccessary distraction.

FA Rules state any team who owe money too 'footballing creditors' should be placed under a transfer embargo. Hence why we were under a Transfer Embargo for a large majority of last season- And it shouldn't be any different for Swansea until they pay up their 'foootballing debt'.

I'm a bit embarassed about this. Footballing debt or not there are far easier and low key ways to get them to pay what shouldn't be too much money for them after promotion.

Back