Divize

Reaction score
Hello All

For my sins I am an ITFC fan 4th generation...so it was the only natrual chocie for me to take on the management role with them. I have a decent size data base of 78,000 players and I am running on update 11.0.3.

I have been given a total budget of 1.85m and 195k p/w wage budget (which is not far off of used). As I am playing the 11.3 update a fair few players both free and potential loan signings are gone. Most of the team isn't getting any younger and lacks alot of depth and quality.

I lacked a RB so I signed Yakubu (free). But could use cover.
I could really use a decent LB.
I am deffo missing wingers on both sides.
I do have Connor Wickham for up front but he is starting inj. and I lack someone that might set the league on fire.

I would really appreciate any suggestions as I think I will face a rocky start.

Huge thanks in advance.

You can get Coelho for free as a RB, though you have to offer him a good deal as other teams tend to get interested.

As a LB I would have a look at Jose Gonvales (I dont know how to spell it just type "Jose Go" in the search box. If you offer him a decent deal he should sign.

Oliver Kapo is a beast and is free, he would be a star for you team. He can operate on both wings, sign him, hes a great deal.

Last edited: