Reaction score
Hello guys
I started a new career as an unemployed manager and take control of Ipswich town without even having knowledge about this team. Media prediction for our first season is 4th. I always play the game with standard formations in this 19 years which I started playing. But during pre-season friendly games, I suddenly developed a 4-1-1-4 formation that worked against athletic bilbao and the game ended 2-2 ! So I decided to go with this formation cause the squad have so many wingers and forwards and I realized that I can use them at same time ! At first it looked like a suicide as we play with only one CM ! But we're 2nd in table, 4 pts behind, with a game in hands. I will upload pictures and information about these games soon.

Last edited:
Ipswich table.jpg

Here is the league standing after 11 games.
as you see, we scored 24 goals with my new formation which I think of it as a suicide attempt in every game !

formation 2021.jpg

This is what I'm talking about ! Too much risk for me as I played mostly 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 in recent years, but this formation is working at this moment. Let's see what's going up next !

Schedule week 11.jpg

Aaron.jpg

Here's Aaron Drinan who was transfer listed before I arrive. Although He's a 2.5 star rated player, He still managed to score 5 goals and also assisted 4 times in 11 matches.

Last edited: