Ipswich Town Takeover

• Thread starter Thread starter Divize
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

Divize

Reaction score
Hi all

I have just finished my very first season with Ipswich and just about gained promotion to the Premiership. I did get 6mil to spend for the season transfers........ and things were going well....though throughout the season we have struggled with money apparently. All of a sudden I am getting a board takeover which has really suprised me as current Chairman Marcus Evans status has always said he feels he would never leave the club of his own volition he is also fairly loaded. The embargo has taken up most of the transfer window and now I have David Sheepshanks, who has told me he cannot clear the club debts and given me just 2.5mil to spend with what little time I have left. He seems to also like the look of Tony Mowbray whom has just been sacked by Middlesborough.

What I would like to know is what / where / how did it all go wrong so i can prevent this happening again and if there is anyway to try to get someone with bigger hopes interested?

deud im starting an Ipswich campaign if i have the same prob and find a way out ill mesg u again

Back