Irish Luck

• Thread starter Thread starter irman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

irman

Reaction score
I'm playing Leeds and currently leading the premiership and the year is 2016. I'm quite surprised with the quality that I am getting from Ireland & Northern Ireland. I have 3 players who are in my first team, and each of them I bought them for less than 1 mill. The cheapest was my left back who I bought for 100k euros, and he seems on the way to be a Leading Premiership leftback (valued at 7mill euros now, and 19 years old). I've sold 5 more players from this 2 countries. Bought them cheap and sold them dear.

So my question is whether this is random or are you guys geting good players from this country as well? I mean, good or very good, but at dirt cheap price.

Thanks.

Man utd always get class players from there in my game

I'm playing Leeds and currently leading the premiership and the year is 2016. I'm quite surprised with the quality that I am getting from Ireland & Northern Ireland. I have 3 players who are in my first team, and each of them I bought them for less than 1 mill. The cheapest was my left back who I bought for 100k euros, and he seems on the way to be a Leading Premiership leftback (valued at 7mill euros now, and 19 years old). I've sold 5 more players from this 2 countries. Bought them cheap and sold them dear.

So my question is whether this is random or are you guys geting good players from this country as well? I mean, good or very good, but at dirt cheap price.

Thanks.
ye james mcCarthy sean mcginty john o toole i think his name is and someone scannel i think theres alot of irish potential but if your searching for it your best searching the Uk and Ireland cause alot of hte good talent Irish talent will be in England

Thanks.
it is random tbh. i've seen world class japanese and chinese regens as well. there was also one from wales.

Back