Is 2010 worth the money?

• Thread starter Thread starter Patrick123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K

Patrick123

Reaction score
Hi.

I was wondering wether or not to buy the new FM, but can you tell me if you think it was worth the money? Should i spend about 450 kr. (about £45) on it? Are there any huge differences that makes this a "new" game or is it essentialy the same game with an updated roster?

certainly more than a new player database my friend easily the best fm to date i paid thru digital download 30 english quid

Yes yes yes!

Great game, and runs sooo much faster than previous ones :)

if you play it alot then you might as well because its definitely better than 2009.

god i hope im not gonna regret saying this....I got it for free using Daemon's tool...its not a crack or anything

So, what your saying is... yes? ;) I'm still not shure, though. I have to say I cant stand the new skin, but I suppose I could download a new one? :)

The only thing that I would have liked to see in FM is supporter opinions that reflect the game. It sucks getting blamed for losing when the other team got a penalty they never should have gotten. But... I suppose this is not something that will be done any time soon

Don't worry about skins. You can always get a new one.

god i hope im not gonna regret saying this....I got it for free using Daemon's tool...its not a crack or anything

You can't download through Daeman Tool? You mean you downloaded through a torrent site as an iso and either mounted or burnt it through Daemon?

I get everything for free but if I had just paid £40 of my hard earned crust for this game, i'd be slightly peeved imo

Probably shouldn't be talking about free versions... :S

Dont you get banned from this forum for talking about free versions, serial codes, etc...?

On topic: A fantastic, quick game. You won't regret buying it!

yes it is. way faster than 2009, my laptops pretty weak but it still works very well
love the standard skin too
and the quick sub and tactic changes are great

Back