pepassi

Reaction score
Hey guys i had a little break from FM and wanted to play. I have 2015 and i want to know if 2016 is big improvement or i can just play 2015 without feeling like i am missing something

I would say the game did improve a little. But to be honest FM17 will be out in a few month, so I would recommend u to wait till FM17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there's still 1/3 of a year left until FM17 which you will all hate the 17.0 version of.. I still plan on starting more FM16 save games!

I would recommend to stick with the FM15 untill the FM17 will release.
I won't recommend FM16 (in general).
I didn't liked the part when i bought a game (in fm15 the real names was there) and i was surprised that the Brazilian clubs names wasn't real, and for it to be real you need to download some files and put them in a specific directory to make it work (which is a lifesaver, I'm greatfull and thankful for the people who took part of it in order to let us enjoy the game as we like).
there is a thing with the crosses this year which is extremely makes the game unrealistic, a full back can end with more assists thans any attacker in game, which is completely unrealistic.
There are many nice features aswell, but as i said, in general, stick with the fm15 untill 17 is out.
the fact that the game is harder it makes it more challenging, that's might be the only reason i would consider buying this game.
of-curse that's my perspective only, other people might think way much different.

Fm 16 is great on alot of aspecht but the crossing is a very big no go, simple to much and makes the game unrealstic.

You cant blame the name issue on Sigams. they need to buy a licens, and it is not worth it. Ther is a lot of problems with brazil foootball for now, and sigames can end up pay for something ther not will be allowed 2 months later unless they pay more.

The marked in germany is very little and thats why they dont buy the licens ther.

FM 16 is quite a bit different to FM 15, at least as far as changes in previous games go. There's definitely a bigger difference between FM 15 and FM 16 than there was between FM 14 and FM 15. A lot of the changes are only on the interface though, which might give the impression that a lot has changed when, really, it's largely the same.

I'd probably just wait until FM 17 comes out if I were you. I know it's still a few months away, but FM 15 is a good enough game to keep you occupied until then.

Hey guys i had a little break from FM and wanted to play. I have 2015 and i want to know if 2016 is big improvement or i can just play 2015 without feeling like i am missing something

I didn't buy FM15 but I bought FM11 (brilliant), FM13 (rubbish), FM14 (best yet) and FM16 (fair to middling) and I'd advise, if you're still enjoying FM15 then give yourself until early November to complete your last save then get FM17 when it comes out.