Is anyone interested in an INTERNATIONALS EDITING CHALLENGE? I have ideas, no skills!

mailinator

Reaction score
Well, seems that we all now able to make nations competitions!
You might be tired seeng Spain, Brazil, Australia, Egypt and New Zealand always winning continental competitions, so my idea is creating ALTERNATIVE, Subsidary continental competitions (yes, this totally look like Europa league compared to the Champions league, but for nations).

As you may know, there are group qualifying rounds leading to EURO, African Nations Cup, Asian Nations Cup and so on, and only the first, may be best second in some conditions qualify.
How about getting other nations (those who fail into qualifying) to make it to a subsidiary competitions.

As an example, the second, third and the fourth nation in each EURO or AFRO group qualifying rounds, qualify to a competition (with lesser reputation), and then getting to a sort of SuperContinental Cup, between the winner of those two competition (UEFA SuperCup , or CAF SuperCup style, but for nations).

Same reasoning for a SubWorldCup and a WorldNationsSuperCup.

I'm totally noob at using or editing FM so, are some of you interested in this challenge? Is there any way to make this happen (I saw many of you making some complicated editing here, e.i. paxosmotic's world league football 2012)