Is every goalkeeper you play against amazing?

simunovic1986

Reaction score
This is getting beyond a joke now.....that last 4 hames I have played the keeper has got man of the match and keep making amazing saves. So im dropping points even though i am having 15 plus shots on goal!

Has anyone else had this? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nope, what patch are you on. and it happens in real life. a great example of this is robbens misse in the world cup final

Can't say I've had it often. It happens, but I just accept it.

Get Torres or Cardozo, they never miss on FM.

On the newest available patch!

I realise that keepers will make amazing saves but not every ruddy game, plus their getn man of the match all the time too. It just isnt real! Its so frustrating.

change your strikers and tactics obviously not working the way you play

this just happened for me.
man utd vs newcastle town

the keeper stopped rooney 1 on 1 8 times.
he also saved a shot that was going in the bottom left, but deflected to top right with his leg

Perhaps, the keeper is amazing.

Perhaps, your players have terrible finishing? ;)

If you use wingers which cut in you'll get a lot of tap-ins from inside the box. If you just let them blast away from 30 yards most top keepers will save most of them, those your players don't blaze into the defender at least.

Beyond that, some strikers might be worth a bit but can't finish, check their composure, strength, finishing and decisions. Strength is especially important if you're playing with lone strikers.

Back