Is FM 2010 easier than 09

cpe1978

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that FM2010 is considerably easier than 2009? I use the mighty Plymouth as my frame of reference. On 09 I really struggled to mount any sort of respectable league position in my first season, yet on the demo I am 10 games in, sitting in 2nd and unbeaten. I have also been able to make some unusually good signings, Henri Camara, Smolarek (or something like that but a qualiy £2m rated striker), Lauren, and Rudi Skacel.

All in all it means that I have a great squad - but that is far from what could a) be achieved in real life or b) on FM2009.

That said, I really get on with the new format, love some of the features and cannot wait for Friday (although am worried about the looming divorce as a consequence)

It is much easier on 10,I have just finished my demo game and won every game I played in with Man Utd

Yeah it's much easier, I've ended up top with every team I've been so far..

demos are always easier tho, to try and get more people to buy the game

we don't know yet. Only two days wait though. Can't wait to use the data editor^^)

The data editor is what I want the most too!

It's less user friendly for me, but once you get used to it its easier.Plus the tactics creator helps alot.

well ive been told that the DEMO is MUCH easier, than the full game, so don't get cocky.

The full game will probably have a better AI than the demo.

well ive been told that the DEMO is MUCH easier, than the full game, so don't get cocky.

Nobody is being cocky.

That's nice to know that YOU have been told it's MUCH harder, but how RELIABLE is your source, or are you just GUESSING.

Lol, I think its about same atm.

Bad news, Kris has FM :'(

Nobody is being cocky.

That's nice to know that YOU have been told it's MUCH harder, but how RELIABLE is your source, or are you just GUESSING.

i didn't say anyone is being cocky, i simply said dont be cocky.

well my source is experience mate, all the demo's have been easier than the actual game going back to championship manager.

the person who told me it would be harder is Kris, and Kris having the game now will be able to tell you if it is or isnt.

fm10 demo alot easyier than fm09 for me anyway but as others have said its only a demo so have to wait n see the transfers have been easyer on fm10 for me anyway|)

On the demo i'm as man city, and i find its quite easy to win, but thats probs just because my team is full of world class players, and also, for some reason, chelsea, man u and liverpool are al struggling in my game....I think it's probably around the same as always....