Is FM 2015 worth buying?

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

louiscfc

Reaction score
Hello FMers.

My first post on here since FM14 and was wondering whether the latest installment is worth buying. Are there any great new features?

I also heard that there is a huge corner bug where the AI score ridiculous amounts of goals from corners...

Read some reviews but i'd rather here peeps that play the game every day to tell me if its worth buying.

Personally, I've found it much more enjoyable than FM14. Granted, there are a few odd bugs in places, but that's the same with any game, so I've largely ignored it.

The main thing I've enjoyed so far is that I don't get everything my own way, I actually have to think and adapt with this edition; and for me, that alone makes it value for money.

However, this is only my opinion. I'd recommend you have a look at the demo, as the best way to experience it is to dive in and immerse yourself in it.

Thanks guys, I've always loved FM so I'll probably just buy it. Just wanted to make sure it was actually playable as i've heard some criticism but it seems its nothing major.

Back