Is fm13 full game better then the demo??

• Thread starter Thread starter Yoblackcat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

Yoblackcat

Reaction score
is the full game better then the demo cause i have just downloaded it and i cant seem to get a win every team i play just out pass me and out score me someone help

Yes it's better but the game is harder in this version so you've got to use proper footballing logic and adapt to your surroundings since they've removed all the exploits and stupid or static formations don't work. You also need to make sure you're controlling all the space. eg one defender on attack duty, one midfielder on attack duty and another on defend duty, and make sure you don't isolate your strikers this is prevented by having one on support duty or playing an AMC.

yeah i tried that with chelsea and i kept drawing and losing games i was using 4231

yeah i just want a tatic that will win me matches

To win matches you need several tactics. In FM13 the option of training your team in 3 different tactics is actually useful, as you will need a home tactic, an away tactic, and a third tactic that usually is either very defensive or very offensive - or simply just very different. Going into each game with the same tactic is almost certain to lose you matches.

yeah i just want a tatic that will win me matches

Unless finding à tactic that aims to beat the Match Engine rather than the opponent, you have to change small things in the approach to suit the circumstances. Finally, FM have got to the point where it simulates real life regarding tactics. Players, form, the dressingroom means just as much as your directives. Now you have to be pro-active aswell as follow and react to what is happening on the pitch.

Back