Is it just me or do players just seem really dumb this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonoabbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Jonoabbo

Reaction score
I'm not even kidding, the amount of times a see a player stand still with the ball, only to get tackled and then concede a goal is ridiculous. And they will shoot from ridiculous angles, throw balls straight to the opposition, or pass it back to the keeper for no reason at all.

Really? I'm waiting a few more days for my game bought it online together with pré order of Black ops2,but if i keep reading posts like youres I'm gonna cancel fm13 :s

Yes, there are issues with the match engine, as people have pointed in vast numbers, wait for SI to make changes, and till then just enjoy as best as possible. :)

Its not you mate, its a rubbish game, the worst ever football sim. The golas conceeded are dumb, near where I live they have amateur football teams playing and the goals in their matches are not as bas asd the so called pro ones in FM 2013. It is without a doubt ****** awful, a disgrace that it was released like this and just a blatant abuse of customer loyalty.

Yeah, its utterly hopeless. Defenders are playing like a mentally deficient school team.

True. Not only the defenders lack aggression but they just seem to stop and look at the opposition players instead of getting the ball. Forward play seems dumb, too. Too many moving around the ball instead of creating chances. Opposition players shoot from whenever and wherever while my players just pass around, back to the goal, begging for the ball to get stolen. And before you ask, I'm playing DIRECT football style, fast pace, high pressure and aggressive tackling - get the ball fast, get up the pitch fast - in the pitch, it's anything but. What gives?

Last edited:
If I see one of my wingers cut into the area and then just turn around one more **** time, I'm going to lose my mind

I just watched my £2.5m fullback throw the ball straight to their winger for a tap in, with none of my players in that general direction at all, losing me a top of the table clash.

It's pretty horrible to watch, I'm increasingly thinking the way to play it might be to go back to commentary only, and just try to imagine the action.

Back