• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jamess*

Reaction score
Hello,
Is it me or is this site becoming boring. I have been a member of this site for nearly 1 and a half years and this is the most bored I have ever became on this site. I have become so bored I haven't played FM for about a week now. I'm not asking for an argument. So please don't come on here and say don't come onto the site and all that lot.

Surely if people are bored........why not indulge in living a little. IE doing something constructive, and ya know. talking to real people

Start some interesting threads?

- start a new campaign on FM 12 and post your progress here

- go through the new posts and help other peoples threads become interesting with your answers

- thats all I got for now

;)

Is it me or are these threads becoming repetitive?

*Jamess*, please search before you create such a thread. You know the rules :)

Because were not to make duplicate threads...and you dont exactly have to search hard mate...it is on todays list of popular threads under new threads. Its all been covered before.

And as has been told...if you have a problem with the site being boring go out to the real world for a bit :)

I'm gunna suggest that infact even if this was the most entertaining site ever you'd still be bored as you probably wouldnt notice it missed a 5 page thread that was made yesterday that when you posted this was directly bellow it with almost the exact same title on the same subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back