Is It Me Or The Board?

mark 19 times

Reaction score
For 10 years now,i've been trying to get a new stadium for fc united with no luck.If you are unaware,i am in the game still hiring gigg lane from bury as we are IRL.Initially,the board said it was because we don't have enough fans to make it economically viable but now, in the championship we sell out every week.I'm going up to the PL so will continue selling out.Yet on the 28th occasion the board still reject my plzns anyone know why?Finances are rich btw.

For 10 years now,i've been trying to get a new stadium for fc united with no luck.If you are unaware,i am in the game still hiring gigg lane from bury as we are IRL.Initially,the board said it was because we don't have enough fans to make it economically viable but now, in the championship we sell out every week.I'm going up to the PL so will continue selling out.Yet on the 28th occasion the board still reject my plzns anyone know why?Finances are rich btw.
The boards a heap of faggits

value is 60 million
and i just sold a regen for 20mill transfer budget is now 30 mill
What do the board say to you when they reject it?
60mil more than likely isn't enough, would use all that up and most likely put you in some form of debt too.

Emirates seats 60k cost 400mil.
Wembley 90k cost pretty much double that of Emirates.
I'd try again once you have close to 200mil in finances.

What do the board say to you when they reject it?
60mil more than likely isn't enough, would use all that up and most likely put you in some form of debt too.

Emirates seats 60k cost 400mil.
Wembley 90k cost pretty much double that of Emirates.
I'd try again once you have close to 200mil in finances.
they just make up some bullshit like we wouldn't sell out etc and i'm going up so my value should increase loads when i'm in the prem?

they just make up some bullshit like we wouldn't sell out etc and i'm going up so my value should increase loads when i'm in the prem?
Ah I see, you should just hold out for a bit then.
Try not to spend too much money if you can, need to get your club rep up a fair bit then try again.

Can you ask the board to buy the current ground? never played as FC United so not sure but try that as it might be more financially viable as you could expand the ground maybe? worth a try if you can do it :)

Can you ask the board to buy the current ground? never played as FC United so not sure but try that as it might be more financially viable as you could expand the ground maybe? worth a try if you can do it :)
its not even an option as
1.its fc united of manchester-not bury
also bury don't sell it

Normally, when you're a team like that, the board automatically builds a new stadium

Guess this is what happens when the staff are on holiday.

finally my struggle is over i'm in the prem now and my stadium isn't due for 2 years so i have 11000 for premiership games lol

Back